| Helmet Vertex ST WhiteHelmet Vertex ST White
| Helmet Vertex VENT A10V-AHelmet Vertex VENT A10V-A
Helmet for use at heights and rescue work. Helmet shell in compliance with EN 397. Chinstrap in compliance with EN 12492 50 daN (mountaineering). If a complete EN 397 helmet is used, a Petzl Vertex ST is recommended.
- Very strong ABS shell, both in terms of hard knocks and general use
- The fitting system consists of six-point fixed nylon bands for optimal comfort
- Adjustment wheel at the sides help to centre the helmet, ensuring it sits properly on the head
- Possible to fit standard ear protection and VIZIR face shield
- Four headlamp brackets and a slot for fitting a Petzl PIXA headlamp
- Adjustable headband: 53 - 63 cm
- Weight: 455 g
Colours: white, yellow, red, black, orange or blue.
|Printing version||Users Guide||Instruction movie|
|012264925||Vertex Best 9990||Yellow||PCS||1|